Distributor Westcoast has launched its Nebula Program – an initiative designed to help its reseller partners expand their cloud services and increase knowledge of the sector.
The first stage of the program is a series of Cloud Partner Days, taking place in Edinburgh, London, Birmingham, Manchester, and Dublin over December and January.
All attendees will learn how to take full advantage of the opportunity that comes with the cloud, to provide the best offering to their customers and ensure that reliable recurring revenue streams are generated, says the distributor.
VIDEO: Westoast’s top tips for selling tech to schools
The Cloud Partner Days will allow Westcoast’s Cloud Team to interact personally with resellers. The first event takes place in Edinburgh on the 8th December. The day’s speakers include:
- Julie Baldwin – Market maker and serial entrepreneur
- Chris Perks – International speaker, trainer, and consultant
- Charlie Hutton – No.1 bestselling author on Amazon, consultant, and international speaker
- Chris Pitt – From the award winning search and digital marketing agency, Vertical Leap
- Keith Glynn – Showcasing adaptive technologies to accelerate learning, from Filtered
“We are genuinely pleased to be able to launch our Nebula training program. This program isn’t just about selling cloud services – it’s much wider than that. We want partners to have a wider breadth of understanding the challenges that come with these types of services along with how to generate leads, market the opportunity and have an online presence that helps create sales,” said Mark Davies, Cloud Services director for Westcoast.