You could be in with a chance to win a free HP Stream 8 tablet by simply telling us your opinions on working with partners in the education sector.
Our sister publication, PCR, has teamed up with distributor Westcoast to offer the tablet to one lucky reader.
To enter the competition, simply email your answers to the following questions, along with your name, company name and telephone contact number. The final deadline to enter is August 28th midday.
1. Outside of budget, what would you say are the top priorities of your education customers in the second part of 2015?
2. This year HP has launched a new range of HP Education edition solutions, including the HP Sprout. What form factors do your customers predominantly use?
a. Desktops / All-in-ones
Please tell us why
3. Google predicted a shift towards Chrome in the Education space last year and both Microsoft, now with Windows 10, and Apple with iPad, are strong within this sector. What would you say the preference is for education operating systems?
b. Windows 8
c. Windows 7
d. Windows 10
Please tell us why
4. What could a vendor such as HP do to engage and work better with yourselves in the channel, and win more education business?
5. HP Subscription turns IT purchases from capex to an opex, allowing schools to pay monthly for the latest technology. Do you find that capital expenditure is the major stumbling block for the purchase of new IT equipment in Education?
To enter the competition, copy each question along with your answers and email them here, along with your name, company name and telephone contact number. The final deadline to enter is August 28th midday.
Terms and conditions: By entering this competition you agree to give your contact details to Westcoast. This competition is open to UK retailers and resellers only. One winner will be drawn out of a hat on August 28th and informed they have won.