Microsoft has released a firmware update for its Surface Pro 3 tablet/notebook hybrid that promises to improve system experience and stability.
The System Firmware Update is now live and promises the following:
- Surface Pro UEFI update (v184.108.40.206) improves system experience and enhances overall system stability, including Wi-Fi
- Surface Pro Embedded Controller Firmware update (v220.127.116.11) enhanced support for system performance and user experience, including thermostat icon on boot
- Surface Pro System Aggregator Firmware update (v3.9.350.0) increases the overall system reliability and compatibility with a Surface cover
- Surface Integration driver update (v2.0.1102.0) enhances user experience, including Wi-Fi stability
- Surface Wi-Fi and Bluetooth driver update (v15.68.3055.107) improves Wi-Fi/ Bluetooth reliability and system stability, and significantly enhances the user experience
The Surface Pro 3 went on sale in the UK last month starting at £639.