Amazon’s Prime Day begun yesterday, with the etailer promising to offer more deals than Black Friday.
Exclusive to Prime members only, customers could get their hands on a range of products from computing devices to clothing and electricals.
During the day customers ordered 34.4 million items across Prime-elegible countries, with 398 items ordered per second, breaking Black Friday records.
Some of the UK bestsellers included the Fire TV stick, Lenovo Flex and the Fire HD 7.
Greg Greeley, VP for Amazon Prime, said: "Prime Day peak order rates have already surpassed 2014 Black Friday.
"Prime members have already bought tens of thousands of Fire TV Sticks, 35,000 Lord of the Rings Blu-Ray sets, 28,000 Rubbermaid sets, and 4,000 Echo devices in 15 minutes. The Kate Spade purse was gone in less than a minute. We also sold 1,200 of the $999 TVs in less than 10 minutes. And there are thousands more deals coming."
It's part of a bid to increase the number of paying Amazon Prime members.
Here is a list of the top 10 tech deals PCR found:
1) Amazon’s Kindle has been reduced to £39.99 from its original price of £59.99.
2) The Fire HD 7 has also had its price cut in half from £119 to £59.
3) The Fire TV Stick has been reduced to £19, which previously cost £35.
4) Lenovo’s Flex 10 has 54 per cent off, priced at £129.99.
5) Customers can get an Xbox One with 1TB of storage and Halo: The Master Chief Collection, which has been reduced to £329 from £400.
6) Transcend’s JetDrive Lite 350 has 25 per cent off, priced at £101.99.
7) LG’s 22-inch 22MT45 Full HD TV is priced at £95.99, down from £147.99.
8) Prime members can purchase the Gigabyte Brix at a knock-down price of £76.40, 41 per cent off of the original price.
9) Users can save £130 on Asus’ X200CA 11.6-Inch Touchscreen Ultrabook, which has been reduced to £169.99.
10) Amazon has taken 48 per cent off of SanDisk’s 32GB SDWS2-032G-E57 Connect Wireless Flash Drive, which was priced at £49.99 down to £25.99.