HP has announced its new Pro Series of desktops, notebooks, all-in-one PCs and printers designed specifically for SMBs.
A recent HP survey of 750 IT decision makers and business managers indicated top technology concerns SMBs face include: finding new ways to boost productivity, solving security threats and managing IT costs.
“Customers have shared with us their challenges around making important technology decisions with limited budgets and IT resources that impact the security and productivity of their business,” said Enrique Lores, managing director, HP EMEA.
“HP offers customers support and access to commercial-grade solutions like the new HP Pro Series of PCs and printers, providing them with the business-ready capabilities they need at a price point they can afford.”
Designed for modern business, the devices can be easily connected and enable wireless collaboration between employees.
New devices in the Pro Series of PCs include:
- HP ProBook 400 G3 series. 13”, 14”, 15” and 17” diagonal sizes, built-in security features like the HP BIOSphere, TPM and an optional fingerprint reader.
- Both the HP ProOne 400 G2 AiO and the HP ProDesk 400 series use 6th Generation Intel Core processors for maximum power and performance. The new HP ProOne 400 G2 AiO is completely redesigned, offering expansive versatility for SMBs with a space-saving, stylish design featuring HP’s first colored back covers for commercial AiOs and built-in cable management.
- The HP ProDesk 400 series comes in a wide range of sizes, including an ultra-small form factor, small form factor or micro tower options. HP ProDesk 400 G2 Desktop Mini offers complete ecosystem to mount, physically secure and deploy the device. The desktop can fit under a desk or behind a monitor where space is a major constraint and includes a new standard serial port, VGA and DisplayPort as well as DDR4 RAM for added productivity and functionality. The HP ProDesk 400 G3 Microtower platform offers HP’s highest performing and expandable desktop solution for SMBs.
The new HP LaserJet 400 series printers and MFPs provide the fastest first page out, fastest two-sided printing, and lowest energy consumption in their class. With these devices, HP is continuing its effort to help customers secure their print environment, from boot up to shut down, by bringing built-in security features to the Pro Series, such as job storage with PIN Printing. The new printers are ideal for small work teams with 3-10 users printing up to 4,000 pages a month.
Pricing and availability:
- The HP ProBook 400 series is expected to be available in EMEA in October starting at £290.
- The HP ProDesk 400 series is expected to be available in EMEA in November starting at £298. The HP ProDesk 400 Small Form Factor is expected to be available in early 2016, starting at £298.
- The HP ProOne 400 AiO is expected to be available in EMEA in November starting at £343.
- The HP LaserJet Pro M402 series is expected to be available from October 1st, starting at £129.99.
- The HP Color LaserJet Pro M452 series is expected to be available from October 1st, starting at £164.99.
- The HP LaserJet Pro MFP M426 series is expected to be available from October 1st, starting at £209.99.
- The HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M477 series is expected to be available October 1st, starting at £229.99.
- The HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M274n is expected to be available in October for £231.