Spire Technology will be giving away an Edge10 Monitor to one lucky winner at this year’s PCR Boot Camp.
The distributor will also hand out an Antec Liquid Cooling unit and three sets of headphones at the conference and expo.
All attendees have to do to enter is leave a business card or fill out a quick form at Spire’s stand.
There will be a number of other companies offing up prizes at PCR Boot Camp 2014, including:
- £1,000 worth of tech from M2M
- A Crucial 512GB SSD and two 16GB Ballistix DDR3 RAM memory kits from Northamber
- Every attendee will receive a complimentary subscription to Office 365 as well as free training from Microsoft
- Whoever records the fastest lap time on the PC gaming pod at Plantronics’ stand will win a Rig Multiplatform Gaming Headset.
Plus, Every visitor to this year’s event will receive over £120 worth of tech goodies, including:
- SOL Republic Tracks HD Headset (worth around £100)
- Hama three-way Distributor for a Cigarette Lighter Socket (worth £16)
- Port Design laptop bag
There will also be a chance to win a trip to New York.
PCR Boot Camp 2014, held at the Brewery in London on Wednesday May 21st, is free to attend for retailers and resellers –to secure your place register here today.