PCR’s March issue has landed – and this month we look at what the falling pound means for the UK tech channel.
In this issue, we also look extensively at the PC gaming sector and detail everything you need to know about UK eSports, how customers buy gaming equipment, and we roundup the latest gaming components, accessories and PC cases.
Also read about:
– Scan Computers on the rising prices in the channel
– Everything you need to know about the 2016 PCR Awards
– Interview: Entatech’s head of retail Alicia Shepherd
– Retailer of the Month: Sweethaven Computers
– Mystery Shopper: Chelmsford
– PCR Woman of the Year winner interview: Lenovo’s Michelle McGeoch
– Tricks of the trade: How to keep gamers coming back
– Team of the Month: Qsan
– In The Hot Seat: Nick Barden, VIP Computers