Throughout May, IT Channel Expert has been delving into the world of BYOD and remote working to discover how these trends are affecting businesses, as well as how resellers can benefit from their increased popularity.
From BYOD security risks and what UK businesses really think about personal devices in the workplace, to how to maximise on these popular trends, there was an overriding message in all the white papers, reports, advice and opinions we ran throughout May: You need to be on board with mobile.
Gone are the days of having a remote working option as a bonus, it is now a necessity. Think you don’t need to make the most of mobile innovations? Think again.
If you’ve missed any of our BYOD, remote working and mobile device articles over the past month, here are our top ten most popular pieces on the subject:
2. How to achieve a truly mobile workforce
Graham Long - Samsung
3. How remote working is changing the way IT services are sold
Andrew Stillwell - GfK
4. How to overcome BYOD security risks
Alexandru Catalin Cosoi - Bitdefender
5. What UK businesses really think about BYOD
6. Why expense management is key to successfully mobilising the workforce
Russell Horton - Elitetele.com
7. Making the most of mobile innovation
Phil Barnett - Good Technology
10. 5 ways resellers can maximise the value of unified communications
Matt Newing - Elitetele.com
There are far too many great opinions and white papers to cover in this column, so if you’d like to look through all this month's themed content, you can do so in our dedicated remote working and mobile device categories.
Throughout June we will be focusing on what the office of the future will look like. If you have an opinion, some advice, a case study, report or white paper that may be relevant, get in touch at email@example.com.