A number of executives from across the UK IT channel have been selected to lead the CompTIA UK Channel Community.
The community provides a platform for thought leaders from across channel, including resellers, solution providers, distributors, vendors and channel associates.
Heading up the community’s executive committee this year is Mark Williams, chief executive officer at Pensar. Lee Evans, managing director, Vital Technology Group, is chairman emeritus of the committee.
Other members of the 2014 CompTIA UK Channel Community Executive Committee are:
- Victoria Bell, director, Bell IT Solutions Ltd
- Mike Brooman, chief executive officer, Vanti
- Andy Dow, marketing director, Tech Data Limited
- Dominic Keogh, marketing director, Ricoh
- Ian Moyse, sales director, Workbooks
- Tracy Pound, managing director, Maximity