Tech trade show Computex Taipei kicks off next week, and to celebrate, the organisers have announced the nine products recognised in the 2015 'Golden' Best Choice Awards.
The products are reviewed and selected by a committee of experts from the tech industry, academic community, media groups and government. The awards aim to recognize "distinctive products that set the future standard for the technology industry", the Taiwan Computer Association (TCA) said, as reported by Want China Times.
The nine winning products, chosen from 450, are as follows:
- Acer's mini-PC Revo One
- Etron Technology's USB Type-C switch and power delivery semiconductor controller EJ988
- Marson Technology's mini Barcode scanner MT1195
- MSI's X99A Gaming 9 ACK motherboard
- Nvidia's Drive car computer
- Realtek Semiconductor's low-power chipset solution for Internet of Things technology
- Synology's router RT1900ac
- Team Group's flash drive M152
- Wincomm's stainless touch panel PC WTP-9A66-19
It marked the seventh straight year of Best Choice Awards for Nvidia. The chip maker said it won the Computer and System category with its GeForce GTX 980 graphics card, while the Nvidia Shield tablet won the Mobile Applications and Devices category.
Francis Yu, VP of Asia Pacific Sales and Marketing, will receive the awards from Taiwan’s President Ma Ying-Jeou at the Computex awards ceremony on June 2nd, where other winners will be announced.
Computex 2015 will be held from June 2nd to 6th and is expected to draw 38,000 buyers.