Sales channel BT Business Partner Sales has outlined opportunities for its resellers in the cloud services and mobile space.
Martin Clarke, General Manager at BT Business Partner Sales said that he expects to see Business Partner Sales “deliver a step change in broadband and mobile and to drive further growth in data networking and managed WAN.
“We’ll work closely with our partners to get them engaged in the opportunity to exploit new areas of the portfolio," he said.
Clarke's also keen to embrace new sales opportunities in IT services, M2M, security and surveillance.
BT Redcare has a history within the security and surveillance markets, with BT Redcare Surveillance connecting over 44,000 CCTV video channels across the UK. Brian Jackson, Head of Sales at BT Redcare Surveillance revealed that IP migration is now happening across UK public CCTV – 90 per cent of which is currently analogue.
John Goy, Head of Sales at BT M2M, added that the business provides two way secure managed networks for M2M devices, connecting customer-owned devices to customer-owned hosted systems using private and secure mobile, cloud and wired services.
Goy commented: "We currently connect hundreds of thousands of devices, and the areas for application are seemingly endless, with existing customers in verticals like transport, retail and banking. Expect to see growth coming from this area over the coming year."
The BT Business Partner Sales Award winners 2015 were as follows:
· Volume partner of the year – DMSL
· Solution Partner of the Year - Koris
· Growth Partner of the year - Original Telecoms
· Innovative Sale – Award for the most innovative sale – Wavex
· ICT Partner of the Year - SAS Global Communications
· Distribution Partner of the Year – Getech
· Irish Partner of the Year – BT Ireland Award for the top performing partner in NI - Nitec Solutions Ltd