PCR Boot Camp Northtakes place next Wednesday, November 18th, at the Royal Armouries in Leeds - if you're a delegate or expo partner heading to the show, here are a few travel tips for you.
The Royal Armouries (a museum with over 8,500 objects on display in five galleries: War, Tournament, Oriental, Self-defence and Hunting) is located at Clarence Dock, only a short distance from the centre of Leeds, West Yorkshire.
The museum is well signposted on all major routes when close to Leeds. Follow the brown tourism signs for Royal Armouries with the ‘horned helmet’ logo.
- From the North: Follow brown tourism signs on the A64.
- From the East: M62 east users exit M621 at junction 4 and follow the brown tourism signs.
- From the South: M1 users exit M621 at junction 4 and follow the brown tourism signs. A1 users follow brown tourism signs on the A64.
- From the West: M62 users exit M621 at junction 3 and follow the brown tourism signs.
The following bus services run from Leeds city centre to Royal Armouries:
- Geldard Coaches – 28B
- Yorkshire Tiger – 93
- First Leeds – 28
Bus stops where you can catch one of these buses to the Royal Armouries (the number of the bus service is in brackets).
- Leeds University – 5 – Outside Blackwell’s book shop (28, 93, 28B)
- Albion Street – J6 – outside St. John’s Centre (28, 93, 28B)
- Eastgate – G1 (28B)
- Vicar Lane – M4 – opposite Victoria Quarter (28, 28B)
- York Street – F5 – outside Leeds Bus/Coach Station (28, 28B)
- Chadwick Street – A1 – 100 metres from museum entrance (28, 28B)
- Liberty Dock – Student Halls of Residence – 350 metres from museum entrance (28, 93, 28B)
The museum stands on National Cycle Network Route 67 and bicycle racks are provided close to the museum entrance.
Please ensure that your bicycle is properly locked at all times and valuables removed.
Free and secure bicycle storage is available at the nearby multi-storey car park.
- A 10 minute walk from Leeds Bus Station – follow the signs.
- A 20 minute walk from Leeds Rail Station.
- The Trans-Pennine Trail runs by the museum.
If you’re a dealer and want to register to attend Boot Camp North, click here - it's completely free.
EVERYONE who registers will receive a free Veho Azuro sound bar or Philips boom box as part of their delegate package. But that's not all that dealers will get from attending the show - click here for for details of offers and giveaways.
And if all that isn't enough for you, here are 16 more reasons why you should attend Boot Camp North!
For sponsorship and Expo opportunities, contact Jennie Lane via firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 01992 535647.
PCR Boot Camp North is the region's premier PC and tech trade event and not to be missed.
For more information, visit www.pcrbootcampnorth.com.