Arma 3 has entered the UK's boxed PC game chart at number eight for the week ending September 14th.
The Bohemia Interactive game is the sequel to military shooter Arma 2, which spawned the successful zombie multiplayer mod Dayz.
Arma 3 entered the PC Entertainment (Full Price) Top 20, which was topped by Rome 2: Total War for the second week in a row.
New release Farming Simulator 2013 also entered the chart at number 20, courtesy of Focus Home Interactive.
The Sims 3: Movie Stuff topped the budget chart following its release last week.
The full UK boxed PC game sales charts for the week ending September 14th are as follows:
Top 10 (Full Price)
1. Rome 2: Total War - Sega
2. Football Manager 2013 - Sega
3. The Sims 3 - EA
4. The Sims 3: Island Paradise - EA
5. The Sims 3: University Life - EA
6. Skyrim (Legendary) - Bethesda
7. SimCity - EA
8. Arma 3 - Bohemia Interactive
9. World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria - Blizzard
10. Company of Heroes 2 - Sega
Top 10 (Budget Price)
1. The Sims 3: Movie Stuff - EA
2. Skyrim - Bethesda
3. Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition - EA
4. World of Warcraft: Battle Chest - Blizzard
5. Dark Mysteries: Triple Pack (Focus Multimedia)
6. Empire & Napoleon: Total War - Sega
7. Sim City 4: Deluxe Edition - EA
8. Shogun 2: Total War - Sega
9. Spore - EA
10. Mystery of the Ancients: Lockwood Manor - Focus Multimedia
Source: Ukie Games Charts, compiled by GfK Chart-Track