Adobe has released newly designed versions of its No.1 selling consumer photo and video editing software.
“Photos and videos allow us to capture and share moments in time,” said Lea Hickman, vice president products, Creative Consumer Business, Adobe.
“Powerful – yet friendly and easy to use – Photoshop Elements 11 and Premiere Elements 11 inspire creativity and help consumers make the most of remembering and sharing these personal memories.”
New Photoshop Elements 11 features include:
- A completely refreshed interface with Quick, Guided and Expert editing modes and one-click options
- New Guided Edits
- New filters – Comic, Graphic Novel and Pen & Ink
- The ability to extract objects from different photos with easier Photoshop technology
New Premier Elements 11 features include:
- An entirely new and improved user interface including many of the same updates found in Photoshop Elements 11
- The ability to give videos Hollywood movie styles with FilmLooks
- Quick Presets
Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 and Adobe Premier Elements 11 are available now for Windows and Mac at adobe.com/uk.
The Photoshop Elements 11 and Premiere Elements 11 bundle is available now for a suggested retail price of £95.30, with upgrade pricing of £78.63.
Both software products are also available individually for a suggested retail price of £63.54, with upgrade pricing of £51.62.
Want to receive up-to-the-minute tech news straight to your inbox? Then click here to sign up for the completely free PCR Daily Digest and Newsflash email services. You can also follow PCR on Twitter and Facebook.