Visitors to the the company’s booth (5-R20) have the chance to see a huge range of NEC’s display portfolio, including:
– Direct View LED (dvLED) technologies for indoor and outdoor signage, as well as meeting room applications
– A range of new display solutions for various collaboration demands such as personal workspaces, huddle rooms, creative think tanks and meeting and board rooms
– The new version of Hiperwall, the flexible IP-based video-wall content management system
– New, near-silent 5,000 ANSI Lumen laser projector to avoid noise disturbance in meeting and conferencing rooms
– NEC’s comprehensive portfolio of installation projectors
– The first demonstration of NEC’s new C, V and P Series UHD large format displays
– New E Series entry-level UHD professional display for meeting rooms, retail, leisure and hospitality environments
– New UN Series video wall displays that provide homogenous colour reproduction and faster installation
NEC’s booth will demonstrate a variety of simulated real-world conditions, from meeting and huddle rooms to a mockup of a retail store, giving a realistic and compelling demonstration of their capabilities in a range of display applications.
“Dynamic signage is transforming almost every industry, from retail and DooH to transportation, food and beverage and cinema, with businesses keen to discover how they can use technology to create better customer experiences, enhanced revenue opportunities and more effective collaboration,” said Stefanie Corinth, senior vice president of marketing and business development at NEC Display Solutions Europe.
“Our theme this year – ‘Start Here’ – reflects the journey that businesses are making towards creating compelling experiences for their audiences. For us, displays are just the first step in that journey: we work closely with our customers to support them and help them achieve the full capability of their display technologies.”
The PCR Awards 2019 take place on 6th March at The Brewery, London. Buy your tickets here.