Amazon has kicked off its Prime Day of deals in the UK, and PCR has rounded up 13 of its tech-focused promotions.
The promotions began at midnight (Tuesday July 12th) and thousands of deals will be running throughout the day.
Prime Members will find 80 per cent more Prime Day deals this year from Marketplace Sellers, and more than 30 per cent of all the deals available on Prime Day are offered by small business sellers.
Doug Gurr, managing director at Amazon UK, said: “Prime Day is firmly establishing itself as a major summer deals day and we’ve worked hard to make sure we are offering our Prime members the lowest prices on even more great deals for Prime Day 2016.”
Top 12 tech deals
- The Fire tablet is available for £34.99 (£15 off)
- The Fire TV Stick is £19.99 (£15 off)
- Save £30 on Amazon’s Kindle Paperwhite (available for £79.99)
- Lenovo Chromebook for less than £100
- More than 30 per cent off Crucial MX300 750GB SATA 2.5 Inch Internal Solid State Drive with 3D NAND flash technology
- Sony PS4 console bundle for less than £250
- XBox One Kinect Console for less than £230
- Up to 40 per cent off TVs from 22” to 65”, including 4k and smart models
- Save over £130 on an Epson projector
- Up to 45 per cent off Bang & Olufsen speakers and headphones
- More than 30 per cent off selected Microsoft Band wearables
- More than 30 per cent off a Garmin GPS smart watch with sports apps
There are other initiatives from Amazon, including up to £100 of Amazon.co.uk gift cards from AmazonFresh, one or two-hour delivery for Prime members in London, Birmingham, Newcastle, Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool and Portsmouth, plus prizes through Prime Music and more.
Last week Amazon pledged support to independent marketplace sellers, following a spat with several tech suppliers over alleged unpaid invoices.