PCR hosts Boot Camp twice a year to help you get ‘fit for business’, and next Wednesday it hits Manchester’s Renaissance Hotel, bringing with it a wide range of demo sessions, talks and networking opportunities.
If you’re not signed up yet, here are a few examples of what’s going to be going on:
Opportunities in VR & AR for the channel
- Virtual reality is nothing new – but the latest wave of devices has serious backing from major players in the tech space
- Find out why, combined with augmented reality software, experts are predicting a technology revolution that will effect myriad sectors and markets
- Learn how you can get involved in this exciting new technology wave
Social media and you
- Having a relationship with your customer base in the modern world means being social media savvy and engaging on many platforms
- Find out from the experts on how to better use your existing Facebook and Twitter accounts
- Learn about how other platforms, such as Instagram can be used for business purposes
Speed networking sessions
- Come and meet your fellow delegates in a fast paced business card exchange! Don't get stuck in conversations, keep moving and follow up on worthwhile connections later on in the day.
EXPO Demo Zone: Gaming
- In terms of encouraging your customers to regularly upgrade their computers, there are few better drivers than video games
- Get clued up on the products fuelling this market, whether it’s Nvidia’s latest graphics card, a hyper-responsive mouse, custom gaming keyboard or VR rig
- Get hands on and play the games yourself, and see how gaming’s hottest platform could provide you with a new revenue stream
These are just a few tasters of what you can expect to find at PCR Boot Camp North, but for a full idea head over to the PCR Boot Camp North website.
Attendance to Boot Camp North is free, but you must sign up in advance. You can register over here.