Now in their 17th year, the MCV Awards are the UK’s only computer and video games awards that recognise games publishing, retail, distribution, marketing, PR, events and media – all integral parts of this vast industry. Firmly established as the unrivalled badge of excellence, these prestigious awards represent the best in class of the games business.
This year’s awards also mark 20 years of the MCV brand and we’re planning an extra special event to fit the occasion.
Enter the awards to celebrate your team’s best work this year and highlight your company to the games industry. This is your chance to shout about your organisation and get recognition and reward from your peers.
There are 17 awards up for grabs at this year's MCV Awards. To find out more about the criteria, click on the category below:
- In-House PR Team of the Year
- Marketing Team of the Year
- Sales Team of the Year
- Major Games Publisher of the Year
- Indie Games Publisher of the Year
- New Games IP of the Year
- Community Management of the Year
CAMPAIGNS AND EVENTS
- Gaming Campaign Of The Year – Under £500K Budget
- Gaming Campaign Of The Year – Over £500K Budget
- Games Event Of The Year
- Hardware Launch Of The Year - New For 2019!
RETAILER AND DISTRIBUTOR
PR AND MEDIA
The Awards take place at The Brewery, London, on March 7th 2019.
If you have any questions regarding the MCV Awards then please do not hesitate to contact a member of the team – you'll find all the details on this page.