MSPs will now have access to:
Automated remote monitoring for continuous anomaly detection.
Fail-safe patch management via rollback from automated backups in the event a patch fails.
Multi-vendor, prediction-based hard drive health monitoring.
Several Remote Desktop developments allow performance over slow networks, both user and admin initiation, and added platform support for MacOS and Linux.
Enhanced security protections on remote desktop and Cyber Scripting employing two-factor authentication (2FA) and a new protocol using 2-way AES to prevent management tools from opening new vulnerabilities.
Acronis Advanced Automation new features include:
- Billing automation with support for consumption-based services
- SLA tracking, reporting and technician performance
- Support ticketing system
- Automatic, granular per-tenant tracking of billable and non-billable time
- Operational and profitability reporting & dashboards
- Support for multiple languages
- Centralised control and visibility from the Acronis console
By combining the automation of services enabled from Acronis Advanced Management and other Acronis solutions with the power of business automation, MSPs will now be able to more efficiently scale effective services across their clients, integrate their support ticketing for faster response, transparently show their clients which services were delivered, review SLAs, and then review their staff utilisation rates, performance and revenue forecasting are in alignment to ensure both their business margins – and customer expectations – are met continuously.
Read the latest edition of PCR’s monthly magazine below: