In PCR’s Diversity, Inclusion & Equality focused September issue we will be running an industry roundtable on this highly important topic and we are currently calling for comment for the Q&A.
If you would like to get involved then please provide comment on the below questions:
- Why is the UK tech sector still behind on DEI regardless of the operational benefits?
- How can implementing an appropriate DEI strategy translate into success for start-ups?
- How can the tech channel look to improve on it DE&I strategy?
- What does the industry stand to loose if it does not improve it’s DE&I focus?
- Is enough currently being done to encourage more DE&I within the tech sector or are economic conditions and other wider initiatives being put first?
Please send about 150 word responses to each question along with profile pic of the commentator.
Deadline for entry is 5th Aug.
Please send responses to Michelle Winny: email@example.com
Read the latest edition of PCR’s monthly magazine below: