In PCR’s May issue we will be running a sustainability focused roundtable. If you have a particular commitment towards achieving a carbon neutral status or are geared towards sustainability then we want to hear from you.
The sustainability roundtable will be focused around the below questions:
We will need about 100-150 words per question plus an image of the commentator.
Deadline for responses is 15th April please send all responses to Michelle Winny email@example.com
- How is your company involved in sustainability within the tech channel?
- Do you feel corporate social responsibility should be a key consideration of all channel partners if so why and how can this be achieved?
- What if any initiatives is your company involved in regards to sustainability?
- How is the tech channel currently contributing towards negative environmental impact and how can this be addressed?
- Do you feel the channel has a key responsibility to help towards the reduction of our carbon footprint? If so how?
- Does your company provide products or services that if adopted can help run a more efficient business if so what and how?
- What else can be done to reduce our carbon footprint that the channel can assist with?
- Can you offer any advice on how companies should begin planning their route to being carbon neutral?
- How can companies look to fun sustainability initiatives? Are there government grants or bursaries available?
- Where is the greatest shortfall or areas that need addressing most in regards to sustainability within the channel?
Read the latest edition of PCR’s monthly magazine here: