The Top Two winning entries will be invited to attend PCR awards gala evening.
The two top candidates will be selected and each will receive a ticket to this year’s PCR Awards plus the opportunity to be interviewed, which will be published in the print issue of PCR and online.
THIS IS AN URGENT CALL FOR NOMINATIONS AS THE DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES IS MONDAY 28th March
From vendors to distributors to retailers, there is a mass of young talent across all areas of the UK IT and tech channel.
It’s a great opportunity to award industry colleagues for the hard work they have accomplished.
The list is even open to self-nominations.
To enter just email your nomination to Michelle Winny at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your nomination must include all of the following in a single email:
– Your name (if nominating yourself) or your nominee’s name (if nominating a colleague)
– A high-resolution headshot of the nominee
– Company name and full job title
– A paragraph on why you/they should earn a place in this year’s Under 30 Rising Starts of the Industry Award.
– Age (must still be under the age of 30 on 1st June)
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRIES MONDAY 28th March
DON’T MISS THIS FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO STAND OUT AND SHINE!
Read the latest edition of PCR’s monthly magazine here: