In the April issue of PCR, which has a key focus on cyber security we will also be opening up the airways to the channel to provide comment for a roundtable Q&A
If you would like to have your say then please see below questions for expert comment:
- What is the current state of the security industry in your opinion?
- What are the key challenges or threats affecting the channel?
- What industrial sectors are experiencing increased threat and challenges of cyber security?
- Are there any new threats that have emerged recently? If so what and how have these come about?
- What advice would you give to the tech channel to help safeguard their business?
- What new threats or challenges is the consumer industry facing in regards to cyber security?
- How can businesses look to simplify their security infrastructure to manage all endpoints and areas that could come under attack?
- Just how sophisticated are the attacks becoming, who are these attackers?
- What future threats should companies be aware of and how can businesses ensure they have means of protection?
- How are recent challenges such as the virus and other recent critical issues in Europe representing major threats to businesses in regards to cyber security and cyber attacks?
We will need about 100 words per question along with an image of the commentator.
Editorial dedaline is 20th March.
Please send all responses to: Michelle Winny email@example.com
Read the latest edition of PCR’s monthly magazine here: