Zoom has launched a new free to use Learning Centre.
Users can take advantage of a library of short, self-paced, on-demand courses to learn how to use Zoom’s suite of communication solutions. Plus real live Zoom experts are on hand to offer help and support.
Highlights of Zoom Learning Centereinclude:
- Content for new and experienced Zoom users and both live and on-demand courses as short as five minutes.
- Learning Center courses are designed so you can continue learning from any device, whether you’re at your desk or on the go.
- Courses span Zoom’s products, including Meetings, Events & Webinar, Phone, and Rooms, so you can gain skills for all the ways you want to Zoom.
- Courses will be updated as Zoom’s products evolve.
- Add a Zoom power-user to your team: you! Collect badges after completing courses, beginning with aSecurity Champion badge, and bring a valuable skill set to your team and your resume. More certificates and badges will be available as the Learning Center expands.
- Everything in the Learning Center is completely free.
Find out more here: Zoom Learning Center
Read the latest edition of PCR’s monthly magazine here:
Like this content? Sign up for the free PCR Daily Digest email service to get the latest tech news straight to your inbox. You can also follow PCR on Twitter and Facebook.