In the PCR October issue we will be running a Gaming industry roundtable.
We are calling for industry comment from anyone involved in the gaming sector.
Please let us you your thoughts and opinions on the below questions:
- What are the hottest trends in gaming right now?
- What is the current state of the gaming industry?
- How are gaming peripherals advancing to keep up with gaming trends?
- How does inapp advertising feature in gaming and what are the key issues, needs here?
- What are some of the most common security risks to gamers?
- How can gamers protect themselves from cybercrime?
- Do you think there needs to be more warnings about the need for security in the gaming sector?
- Where is the future of gaming headed?
We will need a bout 100-150 word answers per question and an image of the commentator.
Deadline is 15th Sept.
Please send to Michelle Winny : firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for 500-700 word opinion/analysis pieces from the industry focusing on the future of PC gaming.
PCR Awards 2021 Winners
Following the much requested PCR Awards taking place in September we will be running a series of interviews with the winners on their hottest channel offerings.
Find out who scooped an award on the night.
We will also be featuring our PCR Awards live presentation review.
Sector guides will include: Gaming components & Gaming peripherals and monitors
If you are a vendor or distributor who works with retailers and resellers, get in touch with specs, product description and hi res images.
If you would like to be considered for any of these features and guides, email Michelle Winny at email@example.com
Advertising in this issue
If you would like to get involved commercially in this issue there will be a variety of packages available to showcase your business to tech vendors, distributors, retailers, resellers and PRs. Please contact Sarah Goldhawk at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
Read the latest edition of PCR’s monthly magazine below:
Like this content? Sign up for the free PCR Daily Digest email service to get the latest tech news straight to your inbox. You can also follow PCR on Twitter and Facebook.