PCR’s Top 25 Women in Tech returns in our September print edition, where we’ll be highlighting the most influential women in the UK PC and tech channel.
Nominations are now open for this year’s list, so click here to find out how to be included.
We’ll be featuring women that have made a positive impact in the industry over the past year. Whether they’re a marketing wizard, a sales champion, a PR genius, a retailing guru, or an inspiring CEO, we want to know about them.
To ensure we celebrate the cream of the crop, we need YOU to nominate yourselves or your colleagues for consideration in our Top 25 Women in Tech list.
For a chance to be included, all you have to do is email Michelle Winny at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Women in Tech Submission” and include the following information:
– Who you are nominating (or if you’re nominating yourself)
– Which company they work for
– Full job title of the person being nominated
– Why they should be considered (what great/impressive/inspiring things they have achieved over the past year)
– Direct email for the person being nominated
– Headshot of the person being nominated
Submissions must be sent over by midnight on Friday 20th August.
Read the latest edition of PCR’s monthly magazine below: