In the combined July/August issue of PCR, which hits desks at the beginning of August we will be running a Smart Tech Industry Roundtable.
We want to hear from the Channel about the latest advances in IoT and smart tech, covering everything from home automation and controls to smart cameras – we will be looking at the scope of connected devices.
If you would like to get involved then we would love to receive your comments on the below questions:
- How are you involved in smart tech, what solutions or services does your company provide?
2. What is the current state of the smart tech industry in your opinion?
3. How has smart tech evolved over the past couple of years?
4. How is the human machine interface evolving? How are smart devices continuing to change the way we interface with devices?
5. Are you working with any particular industrial sectors to integrate smart devices and capabilities, if so what?
6. Are there any emerging legal requirement the channel should be aware of such as standards?
7. What new trends are you seeing on the smart tech horizon?
8. What current limitations or challenges is the smart tech industry currently aiming to address?
9. What is currently hot and what’s not in regards to smart tech?
10. How can the channel look to maximise business potential in regards to the smart tech market? What do we need more of? Such as end point security etc. ?
We will need about 100 words per question plus an image of the commentator.
Deadline is 30th June.
Please send responses to Michelle Winny: email@example.com
Read the latest edition of PCR’s monthly magazine below: