In the July issue of PCR we will be running a tech channel industry round table.
We are looking to hear from all channel patterns who are involved in sustainability in the tech channel and their commitment to corporate social responsibility. Or if your company is involved in providing IT solutions that contribute to running a more efficient operation such as IT and software for the digitisation of organisations that may help towards sustainability such as energy management, going paperless such as cloud storage or on the hardware side if you are involved in green tech operations such as refurbished tech or recycling of pre used devices?
If you would like to get involved then please send response to the below questions for the roundtable Q&A:
- How is your company involved in sustainability within the tech channel?
- Do you feel corporate social responsibility should be a key consideration of all channel partners if so why and how can this be achieved?
- What if any initiatives is your company involved in in regards to sustainability?
- How is the tech channel currently contributing towards negative environmental impact and how can this be addressed?
- Do you feel the channel has a key responsibility to help towards the reduction of our carbon footprint? If so how?
- Does your company provide products or services that if adopted can help run a more efficient business if so what and how?
- What else can be done to reduce our carbon footprint that the channel can assist with both inside the industry and outside?
We will need about 100 words answers per question and the deadline is 10th June.
Please send responses to email@example.com
Read the latest edition of PCR’s monthly magazine below: