McAfee’s MVISION portfolio is now available globally for Ingram Micro’s Micro Cloud Marketplace.
“As workforces continue to evolve amidst the COVID-19 pandemic, flexible security solutions are paramount. Customers need a solution that can secure any cloud, keep enterprises safe and defend their endpoints in an easy to procure and deploy model,” said Kathleen Curry, Senior Vice President of Global Enterprise Channels, McAfee. “Our expanded relationship with Ingram Micro reflects our bolstered channel program, which is purpose-built to drive cloud adoption and equip all organizations with proactive cybersecurity.”
“Our long-standing relationship with McAfee continues to make it easier for our channel partners to promote, procure and support their customers’ safe adoption of the cloud,” said John Dusett, Executive Director, Cloud Services at Ingram Micro Cloud. “We are excited to continue to team with McAfee to provide innovative solutions to whatever issues the channel may face.”
Joint channel partners will benefit in the following ways:
- McAfee and Ingram Micro will be able to engage with and strengthen relationships with global channel partners focused on the cloud more effectively
- It will now be easier for channel partners to purchase McAfee cloud-delivered security products and solutions through Ingram Micro
- Partners can also offer implementation services to help organizations deploy and adopt the McAfee Device-to-Cloud solutions
- The expanded relationship enables Ingram Micro’s network of vendors, resellers and managed service providers to offer their customers cloud security at scale, without lengthy contracts
- Partners will be empowered to learn about and market McAfee products more quickly and simplify procurement
In addition to offering more McAfee solutions via the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace, Ingram Micro’s distributor network will now have access to a robust collection of on-demand go-to-market collateral. The marketing hub includes McAfee solution education and prepared marketing materials, enabling channel partners to close sales more quickly, simplify procurement and save on marketing costs.
Read the latest edition of PCR’s monthly magazine below:
Like this content? Sign up for the free PCR Daily Digest email service to get the latest tech news straight to your inbox. You can also follow PCR on Twitter and Facebook.