OpenText has released of a new Webroot Business Management Console compatible across its business security portfolio, including Webroot Business Endpoint Protection, Webroot DNS Protection and Webroot Security Awareness Training. It is fully backwards compatible with Webroot’s Unity API and covers tailored applications or reports already created.
The new Webroot Business Management Console features:
- A new contemporary design including significant UX improvements for better overview of system status, actionable remediation workflow, and more granular visibility.
- Greater administrator visibility of policy usage and easier management of site permissions
- Significant improvements to site navigation, including new site-to-site navigation and important control options such as the ability to delete deactivated sites.
- Automatic user error prevention blocks users from leaving pages without saving progress or acknowledging exit.
- Webroot Security Awareness Training now supports the creation of distribution lists and the ability to customise training from the console for varying levels of cybersecurity education.
- Improvements to Webroot Evasion Shield, including a new patented and proprietary behavioural analysis engine, Webroot Foreign Code Shield, that will be introduced this spring to significantly raise levels of threat detection, protection and prevention once enabled.
“Cybersecurity management is now faster and more intuitive for our staff because of the significant improvements to the Webroot console,” said Jerel Howland, CTO, Mytech Partners, a Minnesota and Colorado-based MSP. “It supports us in reaching our goal of delivering the best IT experience in North America and making cybersecurity and IT easy for the SMBs we serve.”
Read the latest edition of PCR’s monthly magazine below: