Builder Expert has released a new guide Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2020: How To Set Up Your Store For Success.
2020 has been a transformative year for ecommerce – 62% of US consumers shop online more now than before the pandemic, and one UK survey even found that 74% of respondents across all age groups now feel comfortable buying products online because of the coronavirus outbreak.
It’s more vital than ever for ecommerce businesses to be fully optimised, operational and opportunistic for Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2020. The guide combines expert advice with case study strategies from ecommerce store owners/operators for a comprehensive 9-point list:
- Optimise your products for sales
- Apply the right discounts, to the right products
- Improve the shopping experience
- Make your checkout process as good as it can be
- Use social media to drive traffic
- Send top-quality email marketing campaigns
- Sort out your site’s images
- Decide what to do about shipping costs
- Provide standout customer service
Additional considerations such as handling increased traffic and shipping, as well as ensuring both mobile and desktop versions are fully functional have also been detailed and explained within the guide. The main information from each point has been compiled into sleek graphic round ups too.
To read the report visit: https://www.