Recently launched by Atos is its Atos OneCloud, an initiative that aims to accelerate its clients’ migration to the Cloud through a one-stop shop. Supported by a dedicated €2 billion investment over the next 5 years, Atos OneCloud will be delivered through highly secure and decarbonised, public, private or hybrid Cloud environments.
“Atos OneCloud blends industry customised consulting with application transformation expertise in an end-to-end set of services”, said Elie Girard, Atos CEO.
“It is the answer to help further accelerate clients’ digital transformation into secure and decarbonized Cloud environments. To drive improved business outcomes, each of our customers can now co-design their own Atos OneCloud Plan. Benefiting from a unique set of capabilities, this roadmap for enterprise transformation will be built and delivered end to end by Atos, with its powerful ecosystem of partners,” Girard continued.
Atos OneCloud combines a set of 10 offerings:
- Industry-specific Consultancy services to develop Cloud business solutions at scale
- Multi-Cloud orchestration across Private and Public, and across all major Public Cloud providers to maximise application migration and portability, lower operational costs, and ensure Cloud interoperability
- Standardised and automated management framework and architecture
- Private & Sovereign Cloud platform, ready to be deployed and managed in any datacenter, to ease the migration to the Cloud while ensuring compliance requirements are met around data sovereignty and security
- Cloud Application Development, Modernisation and Replatforming, including strong DevSecOps, allowing customers to accelerate business-critical applications’ time to market
- Cloud Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning to enhance business processes, create new solutions and monetise enterprise data
- Bare Metal solutions (high processing and memory capabilities servers) to support non-virtualised business critical applications adjacent to the Cloud, to increase the breadth of consumable Cloud services
- Cloud Edge & Far Edge solutions (local/field servers) combined with new 5G connectivity solutions ensuring secure and local processing and optimised bandwidth consumption
- Cybersecurity supervision services, in order to operate and respond to Cloud native security controls and anticipate threats in a prescriptive vs predictive mode
- Decarbonisation offerings guaranteeing year-on-year carbon footprint reduction of Cloud infrastructure, data and applications
“We are seeing a secular shift in the industry as organisations are accelerating the journey toward AI-enabled cloud capabilities that help to transform service delivery. As the pandemic is sadly showing that the goal has to be end-to-end delivery that is underpinned by expansive digital assets. Atos is reacting to this shift by bundling all of its cloud assets in a newly formed business unit to create a one-stop-shop for its clients. Among the broad assets providing a clear differentiation are its investments into the European GAIA-X cloud initiative and the Decarbonisation Center of Excellence which supports the holistic outcomes that Atos is aiming to support”, said Tom Reuner, Senior VP at HFS.
“The announcement of Atos OneCloud and subsequent investment will enable clients to accelerate their journey to the cloud. Clients are increasingly looking to utilise the cloud to expand into new markets, launch new products and services, and innovate at scale. Atos OneCloud offers a unique one-stop-shop providing multiple offerings (including consulting, multi-cloud orchestration, DevSecOps, platforms, AI, ML, automation, and cybersecurity) to support and expedite cloud adoption. A key differentiator and client commitment include Atos OneCloud Plan, enabling a co-design approach with clients, and the ability to build cloud business cases, cloud reference architecture, and modernisation roadmaps in just 90 days. Atos is also further committed to reducing the client’s carbon footprint through the inclusion of decarbonisation offerings”, said John Laherty, Senior Research Analyst at NelsonHall
Read the latest edition of PCR’s monthly magazine below: