LexisNexis Risk Solutions has launched LexisNexis Emailage, a fraud risk scoring solution using email intelligence.
“Consumers want to connect through an increasing number of channels and they expect a consistent, frictionless experience each time. However, businesses are often pulled between the tensions of deterring fraud and trying to deliver the best user experience,” said Stephen Topliss, vice president of fraud and identity strategy at LexisNexis Risk Solutions. “We believe it’s possible to do both. LexisNexis Emailage is a proven risk assessment tool utilising the user’s email address at the core. Businesses receive the benefits of real-time global email risk intelligence for true consumer insights delivered via a continual feedback loop. This yields a rapidly growing force working together to outsmart fraudsters.”
LexisNexis Emailage can be part of a comprehensive fraud and identity program that:
- Identifies and prevents online transaction fraud
- Gauges the risk associated with a consumer’s email address through an email risk score
- Increases top-line revenue by auto-approving more legitimate consumers
- Helps users make confident, efficient manual review decisions
- Works with other solutions from LexisNexis Risk Solutions to supplement overall risk management
In February 2020, LexisNexis Risk Solutions acquired Emailage, a fraud prevention and risk management solutions provider. Now fully integrated into the Business Services group of LexisNexis Risk Solutions, LexisNexis Emailage uses a patented, proprietary analytic approach to reimagine fraud detection.
Read the latest edition of PCR’s monthly magazine below:
Like this content? Sign up for the free PCR Daily Digest email service to get the latest tech news straight to your inbox. You can also follow PCR on Twitter and Facebook.