BullGuard’s Small Office Security endpoint protection platform
Many small businesses either choose to have no endpoint security or use a scaled-down, badly fitting enterprise solution or a patchwork of consumer products with no control management. Until recently they have had no other options. So, it is hardly surprising that many have concluded that cybersecurity is complex, costly and a diverting management headache that eats into precious time. Is it any wonder then that lots of small businesses cross their fingers and think “It won’t happen to me…” until it does?
But Managed Service Providers (MSPs), or resellers who want to move into service provision, can effortlessly meet the cybersecurity needs of small businesses and open up profitable new revenue streams with BullGuard Small Office Security, an endpoint protection platform unlike any other.
Small Office Security has been developed exclusively for small business in response to demands from our channel partners whose business customers need best-in-class, robust and rigorous endpoint security that also provides comprehensive, yet simple management.
- Dedicated MSP functionality in Small Office Security enables remote management of all customer endpoint devices, including Windows, Android and macOS devices, regardless of whether employees are in an office, working remotely, or travelling.
- An easy-to-use, centralised Cloud Admin Portal enables MSPs to manage multiple client accounts and all their endpoint devices within a single platform and see the status of all clients and their devices at-a-glance.
- MSPs deploy BullGuard Small Office Security on behalf of their clients and remotely carry out tasks such as activating and deactivating devices, scanning for threats, applying updates, or locking a device if it is lost or stolen.
- Management processes are applied across devices simultaneously and can’t be interfered with by end-users, ensuring cyber protection is always set at the highest levels.
- Set-up and software deployment is both effortless and quick. MSPs can set up new customers within minutes, with simple enrolment via an email invitation.
- At the core of Small Office Security is BullGuard’s multi-award-winning, multi-layered Internet Security, also renowned for its light software footprint.
- A range of flexible billing options are offered to suit individual business needs. Subscriptions are available for one, two, or three-year durations, or monthly subscriptions are also available.
Small Office Security provides a great opportunity for MSPs who are already working in the small business space and a lucrative and compelling option for those who would like to enter this market.
BullGuard is widely acclaimed for providing the best channel support program in the industry and for its dedication to the channel, winning the PCR Best Service and Support Vendor Award in 2018, 2019 and 2020 and the PCR Company of the Year Award in 2020.
Small Office Security is a 100% channel solution, only available through reseller partners. It’s not available as a direct sale online platform because we aim to protect our partners’ margins and profits.
In keeping with BullGuard’s strong partner reputation, we aim to deliver the best up-front and downstream renewal margins, making Small Office Security the perfect opportunity to drive additional revenue and profit.
BullGuard’s sales and technical support are also recognised as the best in the industry. Each partner has a dedicated Account Manager with support including new business generation tools and sales leads to assist partners with growing their business.
If you would like to find out more please visit www.bullguard.com/business/partners or contact your preferred BullGuard distributor.
Read the latest edition of PCR’s monthly magazine below: