The Dec-Jan 21 issue of PCR, which hits desks at the beginning of January, will include a look at the challenges the recent shift towards home/remote working has created in the wake of Coronavirus restrictions.
We will be covering:
Cloud based services for storage (Dropbox, Google Cloud)
File transfer eg. We transfer
Virtual meetings eg. Teams, Zoom
I will be working on an article and I am looking for comment on the following questions:
- Please can you tell me a bit more about the company and what solutions does it’s offer for remote working?
- How is this different from other similar industry offerings?
- How do you see the future of home/remote working panning out? What will organisations need to have in place to ensure a safe and successful long-term roll out of this?
- What are the key issues companies should look to address when setting up their remote/home working infrastructure?
- How should companies go about ensuring a safe and secure environment?
We are also looking for opinions and analysis around the sector as well as product guides looking at Laptops, Peripherals, software, IoT and cyber security and any hardware/software related to home/remote working
Here’s how you can get involved:
EDITORIAL DEADINE IS 9th Nov
New news round-up section: Hot off the press
In the December/Jan issue we are going to be continuing with our New News Section covering the latest and greatest announcements across the Channel so it’s not just the PCR website you could receive coverage on but also now in the print issue so make sure you send us your latest news headlines to feature in the next print issue.
We are looking for 500-700 word opinion/analysis pieces from the industry either around the theme of this issue, or on general tech retail subjects. Including: remote/home-working, cloud services, storage and file transfer as well as virtual team collaboration work environments
Company features and commentary
Each month we run Q&As with companies in the sector we’re focusing on for that issue. We also always welcome commentary on the industry from experts.
Sector guides will include:
Remote/home working solutions (anything that facilitates this)
Please include all of the following in your email for each individual product:
– Hi res image (ideally 300dpi and over 1MB in size. Please attach to email or send Dropbox/Google/WeTransfer links rather than linking to webpages)
– Specs list
– Quote/Description of product
– Contact: The Vendor or the UK Distributor(s) name will be printed as a contact. We will not print retailers or online retailers as contacts.
Events, Appointments and Charity News
Whether you’re a retailer, distributor, service provider, vendor, charity or trade body, if you have an upcoming event, any new appointments, or any charity news, we would love to include them in our next issue. You make PCR what it is and we want to celebrate and highlight all the great work that the tech retail industry does!
If you would like to be considered for any of these features and guides, email Michelle Winny at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 9th November.
Advertising in this issue
If you would like to get involved commercially in this issue there will be a variety of packages available. Please contact Sarah Goldhawk at Sarah.Goldhawk@biz-media.co.uk by 15th Dec.
Read the latest edition of PCR’s monthly magazine below: