NETGEAR’s newly released Insight Managed Business Router (BR200), enables small businesses or remote and branch office (ROBO) installations to offer secure access to an office intranet through a secure site-2-site Virtual Private Network (IPSec VPN).
For remote workers access to company network resources in an easy and secure way is essential. With the new NETGEAR Insight Managed Business Router (BR200), remote employees simply need a BR200 in their home or remote office to connect to another BR200 in the main office and be able to access data residing on their office network securely. This latest router allows employees to share IT resources between two offices such as fileservers, network-attached storage or other business critical assets easier than ever.
Designed to enable businesses to protect their networks with a secure site-2-site VPN and firewall through the Insight Cloud Portal or mobile app, the Insight Managed Business Router (BR200) comes with easy setup, firewall, VLAN management, and remote cloud monitoring and management from anywhere. The Insight Cloud offers full monitoring of all your security features, remote management of your router, and see real-time VPN connection and security status of connected devices.
This latest solution is either remotely or locally managed and can be monitored through NETGEAR Insight from any screen, anywhere, anytime.
NETGEAR Insight Remote Management solution provides the following analytics and controls:
- Business Router hardware status, temperature, port speeds, CPU load, memory utilisation
- IPSec VPN configuration and status
- VLAN configuration
- WAN IP, DHCP server configuration
The NETGEAR Insight Managed Business Router comes with:
- 1 WAN and 4 LAN gigabit Ethernet ports
- LAN-to-WAN throughput: 924Mbps
- Remote cloud management and monitoring all from a single pane of glass
- IPSec site-2-site VPN configuration through the mobile app and web portal
- OpenVPN remote VPN from the device GUI
- Firewall capabilities to protect against intrusion and secure your business
- VLAN Configurations
The Insight management solution is available as an app on iOS or Android and through a web browser with three subscription plan levels: Insight Pro, Insight Premium and Insight Basic. NETGEAR Insight is designed for IT deployment and management for SMBs, managed service providers (MSP) and installers managing multiple clients.
Read the latest issue now…