Redstor has launched its Redstor Marketplace, a self-service portal for MSPs designed to simplify and speed up backup, recovery and archiving of customers’ on-prem and cloud data, including Microsoft 365 and G Suite.
This well priced solution is accessible to businesses of all sizes. MSPs are placed in full control, with the ability to set up a free trial, sell and manage all Redstor data management solutions to customers anywhere in the world through a single automated portal. Furthermore, a new Partner Programme offers enhanced value, with discounted buy prices combined with full sales, marketing and technical support.
MSPs now have access to the the tools needed to better serve customers, identify new revenue possibilities and turbo charge their business. It is ideal for the current Covid-19 world as it can be deployed and managed easily, without assistance and without the need to purchase and install hardware, eliminating the need for site visits.
- Key features of Redstor Marketplace include:
- support a wide range of environments and applications, including Microsoft 365 and G Suite
- scale rapidly and infinitely as demand changes, without the need for hardware
- manage a customer’s entire data estate from anywhere
- take complete control of onboarding, provisioning and billing in a platform built for multi-tenancy, without having to rely on vendor support
- automate backup and recovery, archiving and DR with a single, web-based control centre
- drive margin-rich, repeatable revenue streams
- In just a few clicks it is now possible for MSPs to onboard, convert, provision and bill as well as gain access to margin-rich, repeatable revenue from a solution that is simple to deploy and manage.
“The Redstor Marketplace represents a very significant investment for the company and further emphasises our commitment to the MSP market,” commented James Griffin, Chief Product Officer, Redstor. “This world-class self-service capability puts MSPs in the driving seat and equips them to get customers’ data management solutions up and running faster. What commonly took days, can now be achieved in just minutes.”
Archana Venkatraman, Associate Research Director, Cloud Data Management, IDC Europe, said: “Redstor is redefining the data protection market with its pivot to cloud data management, ML-driven automation, cloud-native support, API strategy, and a mission to make backup a proactive aspect of data-driven strategies.”
Baseline Data Services is one of the first MSPs making use of the platform. The company’s IT consultant Bruce McKnight concluded: “For any business onboarding customers in their thousands, there has to be automation. What Redstor is doing is a game-changer. The Redstor Marketplace has been transformational in helping us to fully digitise our business operations. This will revolutionise the way we onboard customers, allowing us to scale more quickly than ever. This is an ideal solution for the new normal we all now find ourselves in, truly fit-for-purpose for today’s MSP.”
Read the latest edition of PCR’s monthly magazine below: