The next issue of PCR, which hits desks at the beginning of October, will include a look at everything smart tech and for the smart home, featuring opinions and analysis around the sector as well as product guides looking at the latest smart tech, components and peripherals.
Here’s how you can get involved:
We are looking for 500-700 word opinion/analysis pieces from the industry either around the theme of this issue, or on general tech retail subjects. Including: Smart Tech Security, 5G’s impact on IoT.
Company features and commentary
Each month we run Q&As with companies in the sector we’re focusing on for that issue. We also always welcome commentary on the industry from experts.
The now combined September/October issue of PCR will be featuring the following two sector guides:
– Smart Home (hardware and software designed specifically for the smart home and home automation.
– Smart Phones & Tablets (Any tech that forms part of the Internet of Things
Please include all of the following in your email for each individual product:
– Hi res image (ideally 300dpi and over 1MB in size. Please attach to email or send Dropbox/Google/WeTransfer links rather than linking to webpages)
– Specs list
– Quote/Description of product
– Contact: The Vendor or the UK Distributor(s) name will be printed as a contact. We will not print retailers or online retailers as contacts.
Events, Appointments and Charity News
Whether you’re a retailer, distributor, service provider, vendor, charity or trade body, if you have an upcoming event, any new appointments, or any charity news, we would love to include them in our next issue. You make PCR what it is and we want to celebrate and highlight all the great work that the tech retail industry does!
If you would like to be considered for any of these features and guides, email Michelle Winny at firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 14th September.
Advertising in this issue
If you would like to get involved commercially in this issue there will be a variety of packages available. Please contact Sarah Goldhawk at Sarah.Goldhawk@biz-media.co.uk by 15th Sept.
Read the latest edition of PCR’s monthly magazine below:
Like this content? Sign up for the free PCR Daily Digest email service to get the latest tech news straight to your inbox. You can also follow PCR on Twitter and Facebook.