Entries for the 2020 PCR Awards are well underway, but do you know what it takes to win in the Channel Services Category of next year’s awards?
Taking place at The Brewery, London on Wednesday 4th March, the awards will celebrate the retailers, resellers, distributors, channel service providers and vendors that have made the biggest impact on the channel over the past year.
Specifically for service providers, this means the chance to take home a Dealer Service Provider and a PR & Marketing award, aiming to recognise the industry’s best dealer services providers, PR agencies and buying groups.
DEALER SERVICES PROVIDER – enter here
The Dealer Services Provider award is open to any IT dealer services provider who operates within the UK and provides services to retailers and retailers.
Entries should include:
– Evidence of how your organisation is supporting the commercial and strategic needs of retailers and resellers.
– Evidence of how the services is your organisation offers makes you stand out from the crowd. How are you differentiating your services from that of your competitors and how is that impacting the resellers and retailers who use your services for the better?
– Evidence of sustained growth in customers using your service, including strategic detail regarding future growth
MARKETING & PR – enter here
The Marketing & PR award is for any agency that provides marketing and/or PR to clients operating in the UK IT Channel.
Entries should include:
– Empirical evidence of up to 3 successful marketing or PR campaigns, including detail of client objectives and how these were met/exceeded.
– Up to 3 testimonials from key clients demonstrating a high level of customer service and strong relationships in the channel.
Entries for the PCR Awards 2020 close on 6th December.
When and Where?
The PCR Awards 2020 take place at The Brewery, London on Wednesday 4th March, and will see the channel coming together under one roof for an annual celebration of the past year’s achievements in a must-attend event.
Enter the Awards
You have to be in it to win it, so make sure you submit your entries before 6th December 2019 for a chance to make it as a finalist for the PCR Awards 2020!
Sponsor the Awards
There are a number of sponsorship opportunities available for the PCR Awards 2020. If you would like to find out more please contact Sarah Goldhawk at firstname.lastname@example.org
Confirmed Awards Partners so far: HANNspree as Event Partner, AOC as Distribution Category Partner, Exertis as After Party Host, and CMS Distribution as Retail Category Partner.
Don’t forget your tickets
The PCR Awards is always a popular event, so we recommend you book your tables and tickets early. Book now to avoid disappointment!
Read the latest edition of PCR’s monthly magazine below: