Acer will be hosting an event at Google’s London office on 21st November, showcasing the benefits of Chromebooks and G Suite for Education within the modern classroom.
Taking place between 9:30am and 5pm, visitors will be able to experience a live classroom demonstration, explore Accessibility features in Chrome, and network with tech and education experts.
Speakers include Nick Walter, commercial head, Acer; Anna Artemyeva, Google for Education; Andrew Caffrey, EdTech team UK; and Lucy Taylor, education lead, Acer.
The agenda is as follows:
● Acer & Chrome for Education: Learn how Chrome can transform your teaching.
● The Power of Innovation in Education: Find out about the latest developments in EdTech.
● Google for Education: Hear how Google is changing education.
● Acer Chromebooks: Have a hands-on session with Acer Chromebooks.
● Accessibility in Chrome: Learn how Chrome delivers complete remote management for IT.
● Chrome First Approach: Understand how Chrome can work best for your school.
● Financial Programmes to Access the Latest Technology: Discover new financial tools.
● Getting ready for 2020: Find out what’s in store for EdTech.
Register and attend the day for a chance to win a Chrome Classroom Set for your school worth up to £10,000.
Are you a Distributor, Vendor, Retailer, Reseller or Channel Services Provider? Don’t miss your chance to win a PCR Award! Submit your entries for free here before November 22nd!
Read the latest edition of PCR’s monthly magazine below: