PCR’s Top 25 Women in Tech returns in November, where we’ll be highlighting the most influential women in the UK PC and tech channel. And today is your last chance to send in your nominations!
We’ll be featuring women that have made a positive impact in the industry over the past year. Whether they’re a marketing wizard, a sales champion, a PR genius, a retailing guru, or an inspiring CEO, we want to know about them!
To ensure we celebrate the cream of the crop, we need YOU to nominate yourselves or your colleagues for consideration in our Top 25 Women in Tech list, which will be featured in PCR’s Diversity issue in November.
For a chance to be included, all you have to do is email PCR editor Laura Barnes at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Women in Tech Submission” and include the following information:
– Who you are nominating (or if you’re nominating yourself)
– Which company they work for
– Full job title of the person being nominated
– Why they should be considered (what great/impressive/inspiring things they have achieved over the past year)
– Direct email for the person being nominated
– Headshot of the person being nominated
All the above elements must be included in your email for your entry to be considered.
Submissions must be sent over by midnight tonight – Monday 14th October. Submission doesn’t guarantee inclusion, and the final list will be decided by the PCR team.
Read the latest edition of PCR’s monthly magazine below: