The latest innovations make it easier for independent software vendors to publish, market and monetise in the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace, while enabling channel partners to activate their demand engine. Here, the company explains more about the marketplace’s new features.
Ingram Micro has announced the debut of the Go-To-Market Hub and Connect on the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace. The new features, functionalities and resources are designed to help technology partners and independent software vendors (ISVs) to do more with more.
Inspired by partner feedback, the new enhancements streamline and standardise processes, increase efficiencies and effectiveness in sales and marketing, and ultimately will make it easier for technology partners and ISVs to grow their business more profitably using the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace.
• Channel partners spend up to 40% of their time sifting through content. Source: Quotient, “Five-Step Guide to Enable Channel Sales,” May 2016
• When enabled, resellers achieve 28% shorter sales cycles and a 12% higher lead conversion rate. Source: Aberdeen Group, “Territory, Training, Technology: Best-in-Class Channel Sales Management,” March 2016
• A recent study from The 2112 Group notes 73% of MSPs don’t have marketing plans or programs, and 52% of partners say they’re expanding sales and marketing efforts of existing products and services to grow their business in 2019. Source: The 2112 Group, “2017 State of the U.S. Cloud Channel Report”
These key enhancements and features are readily available today as part of the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace:
– Go-To-Market Hub – An industry-first, digital suite for technology partners designed to help educate and enable their salespeople on cloud services while providing pre-built digital campaign templates and valuable tools to their marketers. The complementary resource provides a single destination to discover and learn about cloud services, create and execute marketing campaigns, and customise sales enablement and access industry insights so they can be the go-to cloud experts for their customers.
– Ingram Micro Connect – Powered by CloudBlue, Ingram Micro Connect is an easy-to-use, digital module that provides a fast and cost-effective way to publish, manage and promote cloud services to as many as 200,000 technology partners using Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace.
Ingram Micro Connect simplifies and automates distribution by providing robust publishing tools, digital contracting, multi- marketplace targeting, and sales and marketing content creation tools.
Ingram Micro Cloud aims to add hundreds of vendors to its ecosystem immediately with the enhanced Ingram Micro Connect module, allowing vendors to quickly onboard and publish in more than 20 marketplaces. However, many of the vendors joining Cloud Marketplace will be smaller and won’t have the big budgets and resources to expend on capturing the attention of resellers. The Hub changes that.
Resellers can access and customise sales collateral as well as create and launch digital marketing campaigns. And they’ll find every product has a playbook and a corresponding marketing campaign. Product playbooks include product features and benefits, vendor description, business challenges, competitors and more. Sales enablement collateral includes customisable sheets, videos, logos and product screenshots. And marketing campaigns include customisable banner ads, landing pages, emails and social media.
Solution playbooks, grouped by business size and industry, are also available to help resellers sell solutions rather than just products. In addition, the Hub features industry insights, such as white papers and event listings, and the Cross-Sell Advisor, which gives resellers product recommendations to cross-sell and package to customers. Plus, these recommendations come with estimates of potential revenue and potential margins.
“Together, these new additions to the Cloud Marketplace will enable our technology vendor partners to automate more processes and, as a result, not only operate more efficiently to increase profits, but also to expand their market footprint, and enable our reseller partners to monetise an ever-larger pool of anything as a service,” said David Wippich, CTO and senior vice president, global cloud, Ingram Micro.
Ingram Micro’s Cloud Marketplace is used by more than 55,000 technology partners worldwide to manage nearly 4 million fully automated seats.
About Ingram Micro Cloud
At Ingram Micro Cloud, we view cloud not just as a single technology, but as a foundational platform to run and drive a whole new way of doing business. By leveraging our platforms and ecosystem, cloud service providers, telecom companies, resellers and enterprises can quickly transform and get up and running in the cloud within minutes, with little to no investment. Our portfolio includes vetted security, communication and collaboration, business applications, cloud management services and infrastructure solutions designed to help clients monetise and manage the entire lifecycle of cloud and digital services, infrastructure and IoT subscriptions. For more information, please visit: ingrammicrocloud.com
Read the latest edition of PCR’s monthly magazine below: