One of PCR’s most popular issues we run each year is the security special. It’s one of those few themes that feels like it really does extend into so many parts of the industry. It covers software and hardware, vendor, distribution as well as retail and resellers. And it extends into consumer and business awareness.
It can be scary out there in the world of malware, cyberattacks and hacking scandals. When you’re not ensuring your customers have everything they need to make sure their business data is safe, you’re probably trying to explain to your grandparents why they need to change their email password from ‘password123’ to something more complex.
It can get somewhat overwhelming at times, but hopefully the pages of this month’s magazine will put your mind at ease that there is an abundance of companies out there paving the way for the next generation of cybercrime-busting software.
In this issue, you’ll read about Kaspersky’s plans for a cyber-immune future, BullGuard’s views on why the humble password isn’t dead just yet, and what security products retailers and resellers are most passionate about selling at the moment. So, sit back, have a ready about the latest advancements in the security landscape, and then go and update your passwords!
In this issue:
– The Big Interview: Kaspersky’s David Emm
– Industry Opinions from the likes of McAfee, Kondor, ParcelHero and QBS Technology
– Is the password dead?
– Synology on the hidden costs of backup solutions
– Gekko’s Dan Todaro on the benefits of 5G
– Dealer Discussion: What security products do you sell?
– Ingram Micro Cloud on its new Marketplace features
– In My Team: The PR Room
– Life in the Channel: Synology’s Jeremie Francois
– Retail Analysis: Tackling violence on the high street
– Crowdfunding Corner
– Sector Guides: Security hardware and software
Read PCR’s Education Special below or at https://issuu.com/bizmediauk/docs/pcr_august_2019