PCR’s July 2019 issue has hit desks. This Education Special features the latest hardware and software in the educational sector as well as commentary and opinions from industry experts.
In this issue:
– The Big Interview: Acer’s UK Country Manager Craig Booth talks about the company’s gaming, thin and light, and lifestyle products
– Industry Opinions from the likes of Eggplant, Origin, OutSystems and ManagedPrintCompare.com
– Working with schools: We investigate what the classroom of the future will look like
– Tapping into Edtech: Gekko’s Dan Todaro on the opportunities in the Edtech sector
– Dealer Discussion: How is Google’s IT repairs ad ban affecting legitimate businesses?
– In My Team: Channelstar Media
– Life in the Channel: We chat to StarBoard Solutions’ Michelle Bulbring
– Retail Analysis: Conquering customer feedback
– Crowdfunding Corner: Our monthly round-up of the freshest tech inventions
– Sector Guides: Educational hardware and software
Read PCR’s Education Special below or at https://issuu.com/bizmediauk/docs/pcr_july_2019