Tech Data has launched its Accelerate programme for HPE partners, providing them with knowledge and business development support to “accelerate their sales growth” around the vendor’s ‘Super Six’ areas of focus.
The programme has three defined tiers – Discover, Develop and Specialise. Resellers will benefit from having access to highly-accredited pre-sales and business development specialists, training and certification through the Tech Data Partner Academy, and exclusive briefings.
They will be able to take advantage of Tech Data’s Next Generation Solutions Centre facilities to hold demonstrations and workshops, and to make use of the company’s lifecycle management services.
As they progress and grow their sales, HPE partners will also benefit from additional rebates and incentives, and support for special bids, lead generation and digital marketing. In addition, business development planning will be on offer and partners may also become eligible to participate on Tech Data’s Mentori business transformation initiative.
The Tech Data HPE Accelerate programme is open to all HPE Silver, Business and Proximity (SBP) partners in the UK and Ireland. There are minimal requirements for entry and further benefits are provided as partners accrue points through sales achievement in the following ‘Super Six’ focus areas:
– Redefine Experiences at the Edge – focuses on HPE and Aruba sales opportunities across the Enterprise Edge and Industrial Edge
– Right Mix of Hybrid Cloud – drives customers’ hybrid cloud strategy with advisory services, software and partner stacks
– Storage to Intelligent Flash – establishes intelligent, cloud-based storage as a new category to drive HPE differentiation
– Unlock Data with AI – positions HPE as the leader in AI and analytics infrastructure for current and future data-intensive workload
– Transform IT with Software-defined – focuses on HPE software-defined solutions and a future of composable, multi-cloud environments
– Everything as a Service – accelerates the transition to consumption-based delivery models
“The Tech Data HPE Accelerate programme will take partners on a journey that will enhance their technical capabilities and move their sales into a higher gear,” said Andrew Stuart, HPE business unit director at Tech Data UK.
“It’s a genuine opportunity for HPE partners to develop their business growth in the Super Six areas using a defined methodology that eliminates guesswork and minimises risk. It provides HPE partners with a platform for success, and we are looking forward to supporting them on that journey.”
Mark Armstrong, vice president of channels and alliances for the UK and Ireland at HPE, added: “We are very excited to be supporting Tech Data’s Accelerate programme. It aligns closely with HPE’s strategy to drive our Super Six sales areas. As our customers continue to evolve in an age of digital disruption, we need more partners who can take conversations around our value-based solutions to the market. The combination of Tech Data Accelerate and HPE’s Partner Ready Programme provides partners who are developing their HPE business with access to a wealth of benefits.”
For more information, resellers can email HPEAccelerate@techdata.com, and visit http://trustedadvisor.
Read the latest edition of PCR’s monthly magazine below: