PCR’s May 2019 issue has hit desks, and this month’s mag is our VR/AR special!
In this issue:
– The Big Interview: Qualcomm’s Brian Vogelsang talks about the various use cases for VR and AR headsets
– The future is now: We delve deeper into how virtual reality is improving our lives
– Industry Opinions from the likes of commercetools, A10 Networks, Lenovo and oneclick
– Dealer Discussion: Tech For Techs asks its members how indies can maximise their exposure
– In My Team: Customer Themometer
– Life in the Channel: Ingram Micro’s Scott Murphy
– Retail Analysis: How changing circumstances are forces retailers to think outside the box
– Crowdfunding Corner: Our monthly round-up of the freshest tech inventions
– Sector Guides: The latest VR hardware, memory and motherboards
Read PCR’s AR/VR Special online now at https://issuu.com/bizmediauk/docs/pcr_may_2019 or below:
Entries for PCR 30 Under 30 are now open. Nominate yourself or a colleague now!