PCR’s 30 Under 30 is back in June to showcase the most talented individuals under the age of 30 working in the UK tech and IT industry.
From retail and marketing to distribution and manufacturing, nominations are open to those working in all areas of the industry.
You can nominate yourself, or a colleague, now by providing all the information below before Monday 13th May.
Email your nomination to Laura Barnes at email@example.com
Your nomination must include all of the following in a single email:
– Your name (if nominating yourself) or your nominee’s name (if nominating a colleague)
– A high-resolution headshot of the nominee
– Company name and full job title
– A paragraph on why you/they should earn a place in this year’s 30 Under 30
– Age (must still be under the age of 30 on 1st June)
Incomplete applications will not be considered, and those featured in 2018’s PCR 30 Under 30 lists will not be included.