PCR’s Jan/Feb 2019 issue has hit desks, and this month’s mag is our CES/New Tech special!
In this issue:
– CES Review: The most interesting products from this year’s show
– 2019 Tech Trends: What the tech elite believes will be this year’s biggest trends
– Mental Health: Improving mental health in the workplace
– Accessibility Tech: How technology can improve people’s lives
– PCR Awards 2019: A run down of all the finalists for this year’s awards show
– The Big Interview: ASUS PR Specialist Nathaniel Ayling discusses the brand’s biggest CES announcements
– Endless Possibilities: AOC breaks down what USB Type-C is capable of
– Dealer Discussion: How vendors and distributors can help resellers in 2019.
– Industry Opinions from the likes of Brightpearl, Toshiba, Softwire and McAfee
– In My Team: Pioneer Group
– Life in the Channel: Western Digital’s Nigel Edwards
– Retail Analysis: The latest mobile payment trends
– Crowdfunding Corner: Our monthly round-up of the freshest tech inventions
– Sector Guides: The latest laptops and tablets
Read PCR’s CES / New Tech Special online now at https://issuu.com/bizmediauk/docs/pcr_january_february_2019
If you’d like to receive a physical edition of the magazine each month, sign up for free here.