PCR’s December 2018 issue has hit desks, and this month’s mag is our Audio / Year in Review special.
In this issue:
– Wired for Sound: We ask the audio world for tips on how retailers can diversify into the sector.
– Oh what a year!: A look at the biggest stories of the last 12 months.
– In it to win it: A rundown of everything you need to know about the PCR Awards 2019 and why you can’t afford to not enter!
– The Big Interview: Microsoft’s VP of commercial partners Joe Macri on the most disruptive trends in the channel.
– Dealer Discussion: Retailers discuss their struggles and successes of 2018.
– Industry Opinions from the likes of Hama, Xerox, Sennheiser and Fluent Commerce
– In My Team: Ortial Technologies
– Life in the Channel: Exertis Unlimited’s Glenn McClelland
– Retail Analysis: Making the most of seasonal shopping events
– Crowdfunding Corner: Our monthly round-up of the freshest tech inventions
– Sector Guides: The latest headphones and speakers
Read PCR’s Audio / Year in Review Special online now at https://issuu.com/newbayeurope/docs/pcr183.digital_edition_dec_2018
If you’d like to receive a physical edition of the magazine each month, sign up for free here.