Entries for the 2019 PCR Awards are well underway, but do you know what it takes to win in the Reseller category of this year’s awards?
Taking place at The Brewery, London on Wednesday 6th March, the awards features 5 categories – Retail, Reseller, Channel Services, Distribution and Vendor. Specifically for reseller, this means the chance to take home an SMB Reseller, Corporate VAR or MSP Specialist award.
The Reseller Awards recognise the B2B side of technology sales across hardware, services, integration or software. These awards recognise achievements across the spectrum, from servicing small businesses right up to the enterprise level.
Here we break down each award in this category, and what you need to include in your entry to ensure you have the best chance to becoming a finalist.
This award is open to any UK Reseller focused upon selling to small to medium sized businesses (under 250 employees).
Entries should cover:
– Clear evidence of commercial success and growth over the year, and strategy for growth in the coming years
– Up to 3 case studies involving key clients that demonstrate the use of innovation and expertise to meet the needs and requirements of clients
– Evidence of outstanding value provided to SMB clients over the year – what makes you stand out from your competition?
– Evidence of year on year client retention and key account growth
The Corporate VAR Award is open any UK based Value Added Reseller selling into medium to enterprise sized businesses (defined as over 250 employees).
Entries should cover:
– Financial success: Entries should provide evidence of specific sales achievements over the past year. Suggested metrics include numbers of new customers, revenue growth, and/or expansion of the business in terms of staff and assets
– Marketing: Provide evidence of targeted multiplatform campaigns/strategies that have had a proven impact upon your target market, resulting in increased awareness of your business and services. Impact can be measured via commercial or strategic gains
– Client satisfaction: Please provide one client testimonial (no more than 200 words) outlining how you helped the client improve their business
– Expertise and innovation in solutions: Provide details of solutions and products you have developed that have been successful, based on technical knowledge and adaptability to particular client needs
The MSP Specialist Award is open to any UK reseller specialising in providing Managed Services to its clients.
Entries should include:
– Financial success: Provide evidence of specific sales achievements over the past year, this can include numbers of new customers, revenue growth, or expansion of the business in terms of staff and assets
– Marketing: Provide evidence of campaigns/strategies that have made an impact, raised awareness of your business and resulted in an increased client base, whether through your website, advertising, or direct marketing
– Client satisfaction: Please provide one client testimonial (no more than 200 words) outlining how you helped the client improve their business with a managed services based solution
– Expertise in managed services products: Provide details of specific managed services solutions and products you have developed that have been successful, based on technical knowledge of the sector and how that has been adaptable to clients particular needs
As well as resellers, we will be celebrating retailers, channel services, distributors and vendors at the 2019 PCR Awards. Take a look at all of the categories here.
You have to be in it to win it, so make sure you submit your entries before December 10th 2018 for a chance to make it as a finalist for the 2019 PCR Awards!
Sponsor the PCR Awards
There are a number of sponsorship opportunities available for the 2019 PCR Awards. If you would like to find out more please contact Sarah Goldhawk at email@example.com or on +44 (0)207 354 6024.